Devart ODBC Driver for the Oracle provides high-performance & feature-rich connectivity clarification for the ODBC-based applications to access the Oracle databases from the Windows, Linux & Mac OS X, both with 32-bit/64-bit.
There is a full support for the standard ODBC API functions & different data types implemented in our driver makes the interaction of your database applications with the Oracle fast, simple and extremely helpful.
Oracle ODBC driver For Windows some important Features: –
- Direct Connection.
- Connection to the Oracle databases directly via the TCP/IP avoiding Oracle Client.
- Development Platforms variation.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC driver for the Oracle supports Oracle servers: 10g, 12c, 11g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, including the Oracle Express Edition 11g & 10g.
- High Performance.
- Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode.
- Showing meta data for the current scheme option.
- Improved compatibility with MS Fox Pro, MS Visual Studio, MapInfo, Qlik, Libre Office, MS Access, Delphi & C++Builder.
File Size: 10.3 MB